Our client is looking for an Exploration Site Manager who will be responsible who will manage the projects. The objective of the role is to plan and execute project activities and manage project administration and financial requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- On an annual basis assist with the development of the drilling schedule.
- On an initial and ongoing basis determine the logistical requirements to implement the drilling schedule.
- Review the drilling implementation plans and make adjustments as required.
- Monitor and report modifications and corrective actions to the drilling program.
- Oversee the implementation of the drilling program
- Report on meters drilled and geological summary.
- Plan and implement all earthmoving and physical requirements in relation to the drilling program.
- Oversee the geological logging, sampling, laboratory and sample dispatch functions.
- Manage the administration of the camp.
- Ensure that all camp consumables and infrastructure requirements are procured and maintained.
- Oversee all site contracts and contractors.
- Provide technical oversight and review of all project activities.
- Support the Study Manager with non-geological site feasibility study work streams.
- Review and approve project invoices
- On an annual basis provide input in the budgeting process.
- Provide commentary in relation to cost variations to budget and forecast.
- Quarterly, provide input into budgetary forecasts.
- Basis review project management requirements from an administrative and implementation perspective.
- Liaise with provincial and local government authorities in relation to project plans and activities.
- Liaise with community leaders in relation to project activities.
- Implement overall public relations activities with provincial and local Government and communities.
- Provide input into staff recruitment.
- Ensure that all project staff are properly trained and supervised.
- Develop and maintain the human resource rosters and file travel requests.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Engage and communicate with local people and stakeholders
- Fluent in French
- Ability to liaise with Government authorities
- Ability to use PC and communications technology
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Vivienne Gower
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.