Our client, a leading mining service provider, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to lead the maintenance of their assets on site in Zambia.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Leading the maintenance team on site.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained in accordance with defined standards.
- Ensuring spare parts and resource availability.
- Asset management and reporting through the computerized maintenance system.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Blasting contractor experience
- Explosive truck (MMU) experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in fixed plant maintenance within a mining services environment, including 5+ years in a leadership position
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Physically fit and able to work well in a labor-intensive role.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Southern African nationals encouraged to apply.
- FIFO Roster
- 2-year contract
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.