Reference Number: 155 AB
Our client, a leading copper producer is looking for an Occupational Hygiene Technician to join their operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing Occupational Hygiene, Ventilation observations and monitoring at all working places, gathering information, writing reports, identifying hazards and potential system improvement ideas. They will assist the Ventilation Superintendent in conforming to the legal requirements pertaining to the following.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Occupational Hygiene.
- Hazardous substance control.
- Ventilation monitoring.
- Emergency preparedness.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene or Intermediate certificate in Mine Environmental Control or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years practical Occupational Hygiene /Ventilation experience.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office).
- Grade 12 with Maths, Science or Biology.
- Provisional driver’s license code 8.
- Familiar with “Pivot” Occupational Health electronic software will be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.