CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com.
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: CLDBLR006
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Define and implement organizational effectiveness initiatives including organizational design and development, change management, talent management and leadership development which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of Afreximbank’s Strategic Plan.
- Provide specialist expertise to the organization in the development of organisational culture, performance management, leadership, employee engagement and all aspects of organisational change and development.
- Management and Leadership Upskilling: Design and put in place the interventions required to ensure that the Bank has Management and leadership who are equipped with all the tools to effectively perform their leadership responsibilities. Initiatives include: The Afreximbank Leadership Development Programme and Coaching for Leaders Programme.
- Change management Support: Provide Change management expertise and leadership on key projects and ensure change activities have fit for purpose communication and staff engagement plans and are appropriately monitored against delivery objectives.
- Organisation Design Support: Provide advisory support to organisation design related initiatives to ensure that the Bank’s organisation structure is well suited to driving the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Talent & Career Management Support; Work with the Learning and Performance team to manage the annual talent review process in alignment with the Bank’s talent development framework and provide support to staff through the employee life cycle to help them optimise productivity and wellness.
- Organisational Behaviour Support: Provide support to the implementation of required frameworks for the Bank’s values as well as activities that facilitate the display of desired behaviour by staff in their day-to-day activities e.g., values and behaviours including personal coaching services. Embed the Afreximbank Values throughout the Employee Life Cycle.
- Team Effectiveness: Supporting the implementation of team bonding and team building activities that enhance and generating required intra team cohesion, cross team collaboration, and enhanced team performance across the Bank’s value chain
- Staff wellness Support (physical and mental): Keep a pulse on Organisational wellness through various tools including surveys, and employee feedback to develop appropriate Wellness initiatives. This may include developing tools and guidance to enhance “ways of working”, employee well-being and productivity programmes, and other positive psychology interventions.
- Business Partnership Oversight (for Business Partners sitting in the OOTP and EVP Complexes): As Line Manager for OREF Business Partners, develop and lead the team, skills and processes required to drive and support required organisation effectiveness under the various organisational functions. This would include support and collaboration with staff, business’s leaders and executives, to understand and support the specific needs within the Executive complexes while aligning to the overall Afreximbank strategy.
- Internal Communications Oversight- Act as the HURE department’s champion for internal communication to ensure that all messaging from HURE across all communication channels reflects the required levels of positive psychology, aligns to the agreed brand guidelines. This includes working closely with the Communication and Events department to plan and manage the Bank’s Annual Communication and Engagement Plan including the branding and messaging for all HR events.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by senior management.
- A relevant first degree and a post graduate degree in Organisational Psychology or related qualification from a recognized University. A recognized professional qualification in HR or related field will be an added advantage.
- Sound experience of at least 10 years in the relevant field. Financial services/consulting industry experience is an added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: Organisation development, change management, organisational design, talent and leadership development.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting and therefore practical knowledge of the implementation of organisational effectiveness solutions in the African context.
- Proven experience in providing strategic advice on required HR issues and leading the implementation of such HR related projects once approved by Management. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of the ability to influence senior management levels.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- An impeccable record of integrity, confidentiality and discretion in dealing with all staff related matters.
- Proven experience of using HR Information Systems, preferably in an SAP environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Strategic thinking
- Business Acumen
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines.
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Change management skills.
- Team Building design and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Negotiating, influencing and holding to account.
- Pragmatic and solution oriented.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail.
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours where required in order to achieve the Bank's objectives.
Closing date: 09th July 2021
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt.
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Clifford Ndlebe
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Banking & Finance