Reference Number: 492 2805 MHU
Our client recently purchased a chrome & platinum mine which is currently not operational in Rustenburg. They require an experienced Mine Manager to join their team and lead the operations. Main duties will be to restart mining, develop a mine plan, procure contractors and oversee the plant.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mining Engineer Degree or similar
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- At least 3-5 years in a similar role
- Possess some process plant experience
- Must have chrome/PGM processing experience
- Strong leadership capability
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.