Reference Number: FDSPM01
Our client is seeking for an experienced Project Manager to lead client-facing solution implementation and adoption engagements within our CPG/FMCG clients. This is a strategic role responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle, including customer experience, cross-functional team management, and profitability.
• Serve as primary point of contact, managing the day-to-day customer experience.
• Drive all project activity from scope, implementation, through post-launch review.
• Effectively manage resources, governance, timelines, and profitability.
• Proactively identify, articulate, and manage risks through collaboration with internal and client project teams.
• Contribute to evolution of project management methodology.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• 5+ years of experience in project management; PMP certification preferred.
• Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in managing decentralized resources across multiple time zones and functions.
• Superior organization, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related field experience.
• Background in Retail or CPG commercial processes (trade promotions, sales agreement, sales force automation, incentives management, retail execution) is considered a significant asset.
• Availability to travel based on project phase; occasional international travel.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.