Reference Number: FDSBA01
A growing Technology company based in the Middle-East, building capability for TPM and CPG domain projects is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for a remote position in Australia / New Zealand.
• Work with stakeholders to understand our goals and vision, and identify business needs.
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs. Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
• Project management skills, including work plan development, time management, and flexibility to work with multiple projects.
• Skill in complex analysis, problem-solving, and decision making.
• Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
• Work with engineers to assess technical feasibility and estimate timelines.
• Be well versed in various Agile delivery methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, or Lean.
• Orchestrate the collaboration between Product owners, Business sponsors, Subject Matter Experts, Experience Designers, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
• Responsible of writing and refining User Stories with the DEV Team.
• Track the sprint progress collaborating closely with the DEV Team.
• Responsible of the User Story final acceptance (definition of Done).
• Responsible of the feature Acceptance test definition and execution.
• Responsible of the Functional Documentation delivery (on time and on quality).
• Support Service team and Partner in using and configuring the application.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience as a business analyst in a software driven environment
• Have worked within an Agile software delivery environment as a business analyst, and have a technical (systems/development) background.
• Experience working within collaborative environments supporting Product Managers, Developers, and Quality Assurance Engineers during the product development lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing competing demands from stakeholders with the ability to resolve conflicts.
• Preference for familiarity or experience in consumer product good (CPG) and FMCG.
• Possess adept problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
Strong verbal and written communication skills including presenting, documenting technical processes, etc.
• Keen attention to detail, a passion for quality, a love for collaboration, a desire to always improve, and a problem-solving mind-set.
• Ninja like reflexes, rapid response times and a lean forward attitude is a must.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
Please visit www.caglobalint.com
for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
CA Banking, IT, Insurance, Legal & Finance
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.