Reference Number: 494 0806 MHU
Our client is a leading OEM who require an Order Management Manager. The purpose of this position is to Manage the customer order flow processes for the regional Logistics Operations organization. This includes responsibility for the order flow processes through all warehouses in Logistics Operations in the Region.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Customer order flow
- Responsible for overseeing all day to day operations within the outbound planning team
- Work actively with Inventory, Warehouse and Freight teams to ensure efficient flow of customer orders in the region
- Work with the Warehouse/ Satellite Operations manager and country management to ensure processes are developed, maintained and adhered to across all warehouses
- Ensure standardisation to local, regional and global processes in all warehouses
- Interface with Sales Area Order Desks planners Service Centers and front line Sales Staff to improve customer service levels by monitoring fulfillment of orders from sales organizations; delivering orders within the required delivery time against minimal logistic costs; controlling cost, quality and delivery performance and end to end responsibility for the outbound order flow
- Externally, liaise with service providers, customs brokers, vendors and infrastructure providers
- People Management, managing outbound planners’ team
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Supply Chain or similar discipline
- Minimum 5 years of Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain Management experience
- Industry experience
- Prior exposure to Aurora, S21 and Qlikview Advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office, experience with Excel Dashboards will be well regarded
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.