Our client is seeking a SAP Certified systems specialist to maintain and configure the SAP FI / CO / HCM / PY and OM
modules within SAP ECC6.0 EhP6 to support the business operations at their mine site in Limpopo.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Gather and analyze user business requirements and processes, communicate, and interact with the technical team and users to resolve functional issues.
- Providing Tier 2 support for the SAP FI / CO / HCM / PY and OM modules and implementing system changes.
- Participating in developing and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Providing support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Assisting in the design and development of a new system functionality as well as the enhancement and modification of interfaces of the SAP system with other external and internal systems.
- Carrying out extensive testing of the new features.
- Drafting training material and conducting training sessions for end-users.
- Developing Automated Test cases using standard SAP tools.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- National Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, information systems or similar.
- SAP Certification as a Functional Consultant (HCM / FI / CO / Payroll modules).
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and above.
- Project Management Qualification will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP HCM / Payroll and / or FI / CO systems support roles.
- Experience in the mining industry advantageous.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.