GM Indonesia (Coal, Opencast)
To effectively lead a Mining Operation by setting direction, demonstrating leadership and engaging effectively with the workforce and clients to create a performance culture that delivers positive results. This role is also required to ensure the miner is fulfilling the statutory requirements/obligations that are delegated to the position under the country legislation.
- HSEQ leadership and compliance
- Operational performance
- People and performance management and leadership
- Cost performance
- CAPEX & OPEX Management
- Process improvement
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 15 years + working in mine operations with at least 10 years in leadership positions
- Overseas / Expat experience leading a large scale mine operation
- Contract Mining and owner O/C & UG Mining experience
- An engineering degree or advanced leadership qualifications would be preferable but are not essential
- Analytical and understanding of contractual obligations and their impact on profitability
- Cultural sensitivity with an understanding of issues relevant to large scale mining projects within developing countries
- Ability to work in Indonesia or previous experience in country (Citizens encouraged to apply)
- FIFO Single Status, 2 year contract
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Business Development Associate
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.