Reference Number: 117 16 11 AB
Our client is looking for an AGM electrician who will provide critical direction to the sectional (operations) manager in ensuring that the production equipment is in perfect working condition and are available for use.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads.
- Ensure electrical maintenance activities are performed in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Proffer solutions to solve electrical problems to ensure optimization of equipment reliability.
- Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance of all electrical equipment in accordance with DCP/local safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Good knowledge of ISO 9000 standards and TPM
- Tanzanian Nationals Only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Aurelien Bouic
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.