Reference Number: 116 16 11 AB
Our client is looking for an AGM Mechanical who will provide critical direction to the sectional (operations) manager in ensuring that the production equipment is in perfect working condition and are available for use.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads
- Monitor maintenance activities for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Coordinate Mechanical maintenance in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and Organisation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations. Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance reports for the attention of the Head, Mechanical Maintenance
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience
- Tanzanian Nationals Only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Aurelien Bouic
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.