Reference Number: 114 16 11 AB
Our client is looking for an Assistant Mechanical Manager to manage and oversee the routine mechanical maintenance and repair of the cement mill.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Prepare and monitor capital and operating budgets for the cement mills.
- Coordinate the maintenance of cement mill in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and Organisation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Tanzanian Nationals Only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Aurelien Bouic
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.