Reference Number: 113 16 11 AB
Our client is looking for a Mill Wright Fitter to perform a variety of tasks pertaining to the installation, maintenance, repair and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Provide mechanical maintenance services including installation, modifications, repairs, and setup for equipment and components Perform maintenance and repair duties for the plant.
- Inspect, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and service facilities, machinery and equipment and perform or make recommendations regarding maintenance and repair activities.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance checks and servicing on equipment by implementing maintenance schedules.
- Perform corrective mechanical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using visual inspection and precision measuring and testing instruments and replacing or repairing broken parts.
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide input as requested regarding the design, installation and maintenance of systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics; provide Input and recommend changes on design blueprints as requested.
- Operate and maintain a variety of hand and power tools used in the performance of assigned duties.
- Prepare reports, forms, correspondence, and related documentation regarding assigned operations in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Adhere to safety orders and comply with established regulations in all aspects of work.
- Inspect, maintain, align, and repair pumps, motors, couplings, drive shafts and associated mechanical power distribution equipment
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience installing and repairing Cement Plant Equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP – PM Module.
- Knowledge of conveyor belt repairs, cold vulcanizing of fabric & steel chord belts, belt replacement etc.
- Knowledge of material handling.
- Tanzanian Nationals Only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Aurelien Bouic
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.