Reference Number: 112 16 11 AB
Our client is looking for a Deputy Mechanical Manager to ensure that the critical production equipment is in working condition and are available for use.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinate and monitor implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance in conjunction with relevant Section Heads
- Monitor maintenance activities for efficiency and safety ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are followed.
- Coordinate Mechanical maintenance in a safe, professional manner, in accordance with industry standards, environmental restrictions, original equipment manufacturers’ recommendations and DCP Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee technical staffs in the performance of their duties and provide expertise as required.
- Enforce accident prevention and occupational health work procedures and regulations. Ensure safekeeping of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Prepare weekly/monthly maintenance reports for the attention of the Head, Mechanical Maintenance
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years plant operations related experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Tanzanian Nationals Only
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Aurelien Bouic
Please visit www.camining.com
for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.