The Client is a public-private partnership with three overarching objectives:
1) Enhance Tanzania’s food security and accelerate agricultural transformation and green growth
2) Safeguard that this happens in a sustainable and responsible manner
3) Improve the livelihoods of smallholder farmers and their communities.
The partners include government, global business, the Tanzanian private sector, farmers, foundations and donor institutions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- This role is at the core of the company’s service partner registration and administration to provide high quality and consistent service delivery to existing and aspiring service partners;
- Ensure critical information on partner portfolios is documented properly and available for both internal and external users;
- Ensure partner events, corridor missions and convening activities of the company are organised efficiently and with the best interest of partners in mind;
- Efficient engagement of senior management in partner activities; and
- Assist the Partner Manager to respond to specific partner needs and inquires as they may arise.
- Bachelor Degree in any social science field, preferably agribusiness, communication, Business Administration, and Public Administration. Post graduate qualifications in any of the fields will be an added advantage.
- At least seven (7) years of work experience with either an International organisation or medium/large company in an administration and/or client relation role
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili languages is required (written and oral).
- At least three years specific work experience in partnership coordination is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including; Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook is a must.
- Knowledge of project management, administrative and clerical procedures, managing files and records, accuracy in terms of data management.
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills, flexible and a problem solver with a strong client service orientation.
- Ability to coherently write and present simple reports.
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and organise, plan daily and weekly workloads, meet deadlines and be punctual.
- Ability to work independently
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.