A world-renowned electronics company is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to increase sales revenue and market share
for the IM Division
, while building solid relationships with the retail channel
- Develop and Implement sales strategy for portfolio
- Ensure that sales targets are met with Accurate forecasting on the system
- People Management
- Budget management
- Increase market growth within IM
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
- Develop and implement effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives and budgets
- Plan and implement sales promotional activities to assist with the achievement of sales objectives in co-ordination with AM’s, marketing, product and Merchandising Team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Monitor competitor activities by obtaining information on competitors and market trends and create future plans through insights
- Ensure the profitability of the Sales portfolio
- Focus on the successful and profitable sales of Strategic Products
- Prepare and maintain accurate forecasts for all the Accounts and strategic customers on the organisations system and meet target requirements
- Proactively manage the sales functions of the Key Accounts Managers responsible for driving sales through the major accounts
- Increased market growth within the IM market within South Africa
- Adherence to Co-op budget and plan
- Establish and strengthen relationships between company and customers
- To develop sales employees’ skills and sales competencies to ensure attainment of personal and company goals
- Support the Key Account Managers in all their business activities so as to optimize customer satisfaction and thereby enlarge the existing customer base.
- Holistic understanding of turnover, gross profits, margins, Net profits as well as profit and loss reports
- Ability to immediately correct the business model should turnovers, profits and/or margins not be met
- Keen grasp of pricing models including margins
- Master of change and crisis management
- Diploma/ Degree in Marketing and or Sales
- 5 - 8 years’ experience in Sales management within FMCG / IT or Related selling environment
- 3 years people management experience
- Retail and wholesale business models
- CE and or IT industry/market knowledge.
- Computer literacy
- Building Strategic and close personal Relationships at all levels
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focused and Sales Driven
- High entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Ambitious, presentable, well organized and highly motivated self starter.
- Relationship building skills and leadership qualities.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Stress Tolerance
- Ability to manage ongoing change
- Ability to create own structure and the ability to work in an unsupervised environment away from home
- Ability to travel regularly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
IT & Mobile Communications
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.