Reference Number: JOK
The assistant can be tasked with researching various cost factors for prospective marketing campaigns, as well as helping to coordinate existing campaigns by filtering necessary information among marketing, sales, and advertising teams.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Supporting and assisting the marketing team.
- Placing orders and ensuring that marketing elements are received and distributed.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Assisting with setup and logistics of events.
- Capturing of creditors onto the marketing budget and ensuring that the marketing budget is updated monthly.
- Review and monitor the company’s website, intranet and App and adjust and/or updates when necessary.
- Ensures that new photos are updated onto the website, Internet and App.
- Liaises with agents regarding the required marketing material.
- Ensures that all marketing material required by agents are printed and delivered.
- Monitor all forms of media (social, newspapers etc.) to ensure that the company is well positioned in the market.
- Check and update all social media marketing and online marketing platforms.
- Checking and ensuring that all marketing on all the different projects are according to marketing requirements and that all the sites have the required marketing material.
- Take photographs of sites and events and ensure that they are published on the required platforms.
- Ordering of all stationery required.
- Ordering of all marketing materials and staff uniforms.
- Minimal of two years’ experience as a Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Diploma or similar
- Must have Matric
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.