Reference Number: ZAS
A new vacancy has opened for a HR Manager in Libreville, Gabon. The position is for one of the leading Oil and Gas companies in the sector and all candidates need to be fluent in French.
- Manage resources within defined scope & specialist area, including people, assets and budgets;
- Manage Human Resources operations and General Services;
- Advise Senior management team on HR and business issues;
- Contribute to development and implementation of strategy;
- Manage strategic and/or specialist HR information from a significant variety of sources;
- Influence Senior management team, senior managers and staff, and work collaboratively with external organizations/partners;
- Provides HR leadership for the affiliate.
- Supervise HR staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration;
- 5 years HR Management experience in multinational company;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- High level of confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong knowledge of the employment law and practices in the country;
- Ideal candidate should be details oriented, with high emphasis on delivering quality results first time around;
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.