Reference Number: JOK
We have available opportunities for Drillers to be based offshore, Angola. The driller will take responsibility for the safe and efficient execution of all well and drilling activities and actively supervise the drilling crew All applicants should have experience working on 6th
- Owner of the well integrity at all times.
- Directing all activities related to drilling operations in accordance to the drilling program.
- Monitoring the well bore condition, interpret and respond to down hole conditions.
- Securing of the well during an emergency or well control situation.
- Executing well kill operations as per instructions from Seadrill supervisors.
- Conducting well and drilling activities as directed by the Tool pusher/Tour pusher.
- The drill floor is never left unattended when connected to a well.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- All drills and checks are conducted as required.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisors, client and company.
- Assist with preparation for future drilling operations.
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Extensive experience on 6th generation drillships is required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.