Reference Number: GAS0065
Seeking a motivated commercial orientated leader to join our management team as a Partner (Director) in South Africa. The ideal candidate will have strong commercial leadership and technical expertise to support clients enhance their environmental, health, social and sustainable safety performance and sits within our Operational Performance and Merger & Acquisition (OP/M&A) Services team. Our OP/M&A team delivers (not limited to) due diligence, EHSS liability review, ESG, safety culture transformation program, EHS management system development, audit and compliance solutions to clients in Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Financial Services, Infrastructure and manufacturing sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for a client-centric person who shares our passion to develop innovate solutions to address the environmental and sustainability challenges our clients face now and for the future. This role will suit someone with extensive experience in the EHS area and commercially driven, to grow and lead a high performing team within a collaborative environment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Partners are heavily client facing positions. They are responsible for delivering commercial growth for business in Sub-Sahara Africa region and this is achieved through offering client’s solid solutions underpinned by the wide variety of services and capabilities that the company provides.
- This person will be responsible for project delivery, working with an excellent consulting team who firmly believes in service excellence and is client focused throughout the project lifecycle in the following area:
- Supporting clients in the financial services sector on acquisition deals though delivering EHSS due diligence, ESG and potential post-merger EHS improvement projects
- EHS audits (compliance, performance, management systems, due diligence)
- EHS regulatory requirements, management systems, policy development, gap assessments and develop applicable work plans
- EHS certification (management systems) and verification (assurance of safety performance data and controls)
- Capital projects e.g. construction, contractor safety management, post-incident investigation
- Culture transformation, leadership coaching, competence assessment, operational performance support
- SAIOH registration; IRCA certified Lead Auditor ISO45001/OSHAS 18000
- Educated to degree level (Hons) in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline;
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Prior experience managing complex environmental due diligence, EHS management, audit and compliance projects for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Infrastructure and manufacturing companies, as well as financial institutions, and their legal counsel
- Strong proven business development experience for large portfolios/contracts and client relationships supported by repeat business, including established contacts with corporate executives (in the sectors described above), attorneys, investment bankers, and/or private equity
- Strong leadership and track records in project delivery and management in the EHS/ESG areas (as described above)
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills
- Recognized technical expertise by the marketplace
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.