Reference Number: 003 3101 AB
An international mining company specializing in mineral drilling is looking to hire a Mine Planning Manager
at their mining site in New Caledonia. The role of the Mine Planning Manager
will consist of participating in the development of the site and ensuring the good coordination of the site project. In addition, he will also manage the contractual relations with the subcontractors and suppliers, in relation with the purchasing and contracts department. Optimizing costs and budget will also be part of its duties.Responsibilities:
Requirements: Qualifications et Skills
- Participate in the development and ensuring the implementation and compliance of safety rules, hygiene and environment.
- Participate in the implementation of procedures and guaranteeing the quality, quantity and regularity of production according to the needs expressed by customers.
- Optimize costs, establish and monitor operating budgets, supervise works and investments related to management control and mine management.
- Managing development and technical projects.
- Manage contractual relationships with subcontractors and suppliers. In relation with the purchasing and contracts department.
- Establish short, medium and long-term operating plans and ensuring the good
- Attend meetings with Clients as a technical and contractual referent.
- Manage the operations, the sampler and ensure the reliability of data and monitoring of production.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Engineering degree or 5 years of experience in a management position in a mining or industrial environment.
- Ability to contribute to creating a positive work environment.
- Ability to respect the rules of hygiene, safety and respect for the environment and communities.
- Ability to make decisions at the right time.
- Holder of the B permit.
- Fluent in English.
- Competitive salary.
- Housing support and payment of a supply allowance for the purchase of furniture during installation.
- Family benefits.
- Airline ticket for the employee and his family.
- Travel expenses for the employee to go with his family to New Caledonia are covered: 15 days of hotels and catering.
- Furniture storage abroad + Air freight planned.
- Payment of a utility allowance every month.