Reference Number: 957-0702LH
Our client who has exciting expansion projects for their operation in Africa, is seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to be based out of Gauteng and oversee port infrastructure projects for their mining operations in West Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Overseeing the infrastructure expansion for the mine development project.
- Define and manage infrastructure projects for existing operations.
- Management of EPCM contractors.
- Analyse & develop project brief, project strategy and full scope of work.
- Identify any potential problems, disputes or conflicts and resolving them timeously.
- Conduct Concept and Feasibility Studies to develop an accurate project budget.
- Travelling to site as required.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5 years previous experience in civil engineering for mining infrastructure projects.
- 5 years’ experience in marine port civil engineering.
- ECSA registration advantageous.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Remote mine site experience in Africa.
- Only candidates who are already based in South Africa will be considered.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.