Our client is in need of a trade tested Maintenance Foreman with experience in conveyor belts, waste dumps, tailings and railway stations in the mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Managing maintenance and installation work on surface and underground including conveyor belts, waste dump, tailings, railway station and load out.
- Performing asset care activities including feedback and reporting.
- Daily inspection checklists for tools, equipment and areas of work.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Fitter or Boilermaker trade test.
- Matric Certificate.
- N3 certificate in Engineering Studies.
- 5 years previous experience in the maintenance of underground and surface areas in the mining industry.
- 3 years Foreman / Supervisor experience.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.