Reference Number: RSB
An industrial packaging products and services company is currently seeking an Account Manager to be based in PE. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and growing the market share across all product lines, as well as, meeting various volume, revenue & margin targets.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Manage existing, potential and new customer relationships.
- Define and implement customer action plans for existing and new accounts.
- Track performance by customer and product.
- Collect relevant customer and competitor information for communication to the manager.
- Participate in the annual budget preparation.
- Support site accountant in reviewing and strengthening internal controls.
- Perform administration and reporting tasks as set out in job description.
- Find mutually beneficial solutions to customer queries and complaint and coordinate resolution.
- Compliance with statutory regulations and policies & procedures.
- Perform well as part of a team.
- Strict observation of governance requirements related to external communication and conduct
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Account Management role.
- High aptitude for Sales & CRM essential, experience in the manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field required.
- High level of Written & spoken English required, adequate Afrikaans & ability to converse in Xhosa / Zulu would be an advantage.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
- Availability to travel throughout the country.
- Microsoft officer essential & ERP understanding.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.