Reference Number: 955-2501LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa and internationally, is seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer with a GCC Mines and strong HV experience to join their team on site in South Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Oversee the main substations and power operations for the mine process plant.
- Carry out high voltage maintenance and engineering work.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Electrical Engineering Degree essential.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) for Mines essential.
- 7 years previous experience in high voltage substation maintenance and power operations in a mining environment.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
- This position is only open to candidates possessing South African citizenship.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.