Reference Number: JOK
To provide direction to the Processing portfolio/channel for the short-term execution and long-term strategy of SBV Processing solutions and service offerings. This individual will need to leverage industry best practices, data & analytics, financial/ROI analysis as well as internal and external resources to deliver solutions that are aligned with the strategic objectives of Company.
Lead and drive strategic alignment within Processing
Lead the Business management and acumen for the Processing Channel
- Responsible for providing business direction and strategic guidance for the Processing channel
- Working closely with the Operations Steerco, provide guidance and support in terms of future Processing functionality, technology and innovation road mapping.
- Provide strategic insights around the Processing industry, ensuring a strong executional ability from the Processing team to deliver the solutions in support of the overall strategic objectives.
- Work in conjunction with the Operational Steerco, Business Support departments and Front Ends services to build plans
- Provide Global and National Processing Market Intelligence in order to enhance insight and business decisions
- Drive the end to end profitability of the Processing channel, ensuring synergies across the operational divisions.
- Direct and initiate all activities to deliver upon and exceed customer / service requirements and SLA’s
- Drive the adoption and or learning of business acumen skills within the management of Processing
- Define and manage Processing Product / service offering standards, product evolution and functional roadmap
- Oversee Processing analytics/research, business case development, business requirements development, product development, software delivery lifecycle, and vendor management.
- Program management and overseeing all aspects of project delivery within the Processing channel
- Support vendor relationships to meet company’s cost, design and client experience requirements.
- Be a key contributor and supporter of company’s Operational strategic initiatives including Cost efficiencies, Continuous improvement and Optimization.
- Lead the Processing Customer Value Proposition development and entrenchment to enable the Processing product / service offering road map which aims to strategically strengthen and position COMPANY as a partner of choice.
- Share Best Practices to institutionalize knowledge of the Processing channel and leverage learnings across COMPANY and industry
- Lead activities to deliver best-in-class client experience within the Processing network in terms of innovation, functionality, technology, look and feel to ensure that COMPANY stays abreast or ideally ahead of its competition.
- Direct all activities to obtain and improve service quality bench marking and NPS across all Processing Solutions / products measured against industry standards for best practice identification.
- Build COMPANY’s understanding of the Processing competitive landscape in a multi-channel environment
- Conduct a critical review of any financial impact analysis regarding any proposed Processing solutions or operational amendments
- Review and present monthly reports on progress against goals, constraints and suggestions for resolutions
- Work closely with applicable stakeholders to drive and leverage of technology to create the visualization of vale add data from a single source of truth.
- Own the below applicable senior stakeholder relationships to ensure seamless and effective engagements, execution and opportunity discovery:
Drive the company culture
- Internal departments
Sustainability of the organisation through driving continuous improvement and efficiency programmes of work within the Processing channel
- Drive Transformation and BBB-EE initiatives to ensure sustainable alignment to the company scorecard
- Provide leadership to employees within the organisation, creating a winning culture and high morale
- Initiate and lead a culture of performance driven output through shared purpose vision and values
- Continually reviews operations, procedures, systems and performance against business plans, budgets and progress of programmes and projects
- Build and or evaluate the Processing Operating Model to identify:
- Emerging Capabilities
- Possible enhancements with associated cost benefit to company
- Efficiency opportunities
- Future growth and expansion opportunities
- Drive the development and evaluation of new solutions/concepts/options for existing/new products within the Processing environment while ensuring that this important channel is deeply integrated with COMPANY’s overall digital and multi-channel strategy.
Financial Performance Management
- Implement a BCM plan and disaster recovery process for the Processing Channel to ensure availability, integrity, security and confidentiality
- Institute company Processing Channel Governance, ensuring the minimum standards and SOP’s for the below are in place and reviewed accordingly:
- Processing Solution / Service Offering Features,
- Drive risk management and compliance with all necessary rules & regulations that govern the Processing channel
- Ownership for the establishment for a sustainable budget for the Processing Channel
- Work closely with Operations Business Support and Finance to provide accurate financial information and forecasting for trade review
- Track adherence to budgeting for the Processing P&L, inclusive of the identification of cost efficiencies and financial performance measurements
- Manage the Processing P&L as well as to operationalize improvement strategies to create shareholder value and profits for company
- Lead the Employee Value Proposition entrenchment with the aim to strengthen and position company as an employer of choice.
- Create a sustainable partnership with the union in order to pro-actively manage the labour climate within the Processing Channel
- Provide leadership to employees within company
- Creates a conducive environment which translates into productivity and high morale within company
- Provide strategic collaborative support to the Operational Steerco and Processing Channel to ensure overall achievement of strategic objectives
- Inspire one’s team to deliver on key performance areas
- Adhere to legislative requirements and Group policies and procedures
- Leading the focus on talent to instil value creation for high value contributors
- Degree: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Preference will be given to candidates with MBA’s
- 10 years full Business Management experience within a large corporation of which 5 years is at a senior management level
- Experience in the Cash industry and or Banking environment would be preferential
- Should be experienced in full end-to-end development and management of new initiatives, from ideation to business case to deployment and ongoing management.
- Strategic Influencing
- Systems Thinking
- Strong Business acumen skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
- Excellent ability to engage across all levels within an organisation
- Ability to influence decision makers and power structures
- Ability to be decisive
- Able to build key strategic relationships and maintain them (both internal and external)
- Strong financial acumen
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.