The IT Business Analyst
will responsible to support SAP implementation
in South Africa, design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adopt existing systems
and intergrade new features
or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will help to functionally design and implement COFCO SAP implementation
in an International Agricultural commodity
industry South Africa. Also, you will gather the requirements, challenge the business on their need, propose a functional design for optimizing existing systems for both Standerton and Stellenbosch.
Moreover, you will build and maintain client relationships
, test the functionalities developed, train the business and handle 3rd line support duties. You will liaise between and report to internal users and stakeholders and external developers, throughout the development process.
Our client is a commodities trader across a range of industrial and energy products.
Duties & Responsibilities, KPA:
Key result Area:
- Interact with business stakeholders to provide functional solutions delivering to business needs
- Anticipate business needs, drive the discussion.
- Help to build client relationships and participate in business development and proposal work
- To specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and present the proposal to the business
- Provide continued technical support and usage assistance related to business applications in order to maintain reliability and business support.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Maintain integration between ERP (SAP), CTRM (Trading One/CTMS) and third-party software applications (Weighbridge systems in the Plant and Depots) and Accounting System (SAP) as well as work closely with the business Owners and Key users.
Education & Experience Required:
- Assertive on requirements gathering, and effort estimation.
- System design quality – measurements by metrics.
- Delivers on time. Warn management about any delivery delay in due time.
- Positive, pro-active and can-do attitude.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Data engineering or equivalent experience.
- M.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in a consulting or client-facing role in large and complex organizations
- Proven experience in commodities (ideally Agricultural or bulk Commodities) and Industrial environment as a business analyst
- Hands on experience implementing or utilizing ERP systems.
- Experience in SAP modules including Finance/Production/Inventory Management/Purchasing/Sales
- Understanding basic terms associated with the operation of a weighbridge and logistics.
- Understand basic terms associated with systems in a Crushing Plant (SCADA systems)
- Openness to travel and work in both locations Standerton and Stellenbosch
- Experience in SAP is required.
- Experience with ETL (Export, Transform, Load) or BizTalk is an asset.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail oriented, analytical and Problem solving
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Software Maintenance
- Process Improvement
- Big Picture Thinking
Stellenbosch, Western Cape
EBSC Apps Manager
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Africa Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.