295 1604 MHU
Our client has completed the DFS and is now in project execution phase. They are seeking an IT Superintendent that would take on this greenfields position. This role will take those execution strategies and plans to bring the Project into production on budget by the scheduled date. This position will be the main point of contact for IT infrastructure, services and support for the organisation based in West Africa and will be responsible for maintaining the operational integrity of our clients Network and Systems. This role reports directly in to the Senior Project Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- The installation and maintenance of computer hardware, all internet and web-based applications and operating systems and application software;
- The smooth running of the computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, cost and timelines;
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations;
- Management of telecommunication and internet matters; and manage IT Officers.
- Install and maintain the function and integrity of Company IT and communications infrastructure including: Servers; Active Directory; Security Components; Virtualisation Technology; and; Data storage and backup/restore systems; PCs, laptops, mobile devices and printers; Mobile and fixed communications; Internet
- Monitor and report on the performance of systems.
- Provide timely resolution of IT issues and requests.
- Conduct systems and network troubleshooting.
- Generate and maintain systems documentation.
- Ensure relevant and policies / procedures are followed.
- Liaise with third parties such as vendors, service providers and software developers as required.
- Manage the small team of IT Officers.
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Positively contribute to the culture of the Company through active participation in meetings and being supporting of team and company goals
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Tertiary IT qualification – BSc in Computer Science, IT etc.
- Being the main point of contact for IT infrastructure (at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role), services and support for the organization
- Fluent in French and English, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including technical reporting writing skills
- Experience leading a team of IT Officers
- Experience with the installation and maintenance of computer hardware, operating systems and Application software
- Virtualisation, building servers, hardware experience with servers, and Office 365 is essential
- Microsoft Window Servers and System Centre products
- The development of IT Policies and procedures
- FIFO Roster 6 weeks on 2 weeks off
- USD salary
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.