Reference Number: 977-1004LH
Our client, with operations in the DRC, is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team on site, for the maintenance planning of their processing plant and underground operations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Coordinating maintenance planning activities for the processing plant and underground operations.
- Developing and maintaining planning systems.
- Improvement initiatives for condition monitoring and reliability centered maintenance.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Maximise equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure safety, legal and company policies are adhered to.
- Implementation a culture of best practice maintenance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years of experience in maintenance planning for processing plants and underground environments.
- Well-versed in establishing and commissioning maintenance planning and monitoring systems.
- Expert in preventative maintenance programs.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa.
- FIFO roster.
- Renewable contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.