Reference Number: 978-1004LH
Our client, with mining operations in North Africa, is seeking a degree qualified Electrical Engineer with strong process plant and HV experience to join their team on site in North Africa.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Oversee the processing plant electrical engineering repairs, maintenance and breakdowns.
- Oversee the main substations and power operations for the mine process plant.
- Carry out high voltage maintenance and engineering work.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Electrical Engineering Degree essential.
- 10 years previous experience in processing plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- 5 years previous experience in gold processing plant environments.
- High voltage substation maintenance and power operations experience in mining.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- FIFO rotation.
- Fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.