Our client based in the Oil and Gas industry is searching for a Value Proposition Manager that will be responsible for ensuring service quality, company image, maintain standards, safety of stations and maintenance. This candidate would be the main point of contact, managing all types of contracts while ensuring the brand is strategically positioned. The VPN will be responsible for the conception and execution of annual business plans and the monitoring if performance within their territory.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Acting as an expert advisor to representatives
- Conception and execution of annual business plans and the monitoring if performance within their territory while managing ROI
- Process improvement by innovating new businesses, new strategies and ways of working
- Maintain relationship with dealers as single point of contact.
- Analyze, report, and develop action plans for under-performing sites
- Business development within your territory, ensuring customer satisfaction in each visit
- Service delivery improvement
- Promote participation in Retail Marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Maximize our real estate by managing Idle spaces through new franchises, restaurants or fast foods.
- Recognize and utilize business opportunities (new sites, upgrades, contracts renewals)
- Ensure all negotiations and final contracts with dealers comply with PMPA (Petroleum Practices Marketing Act)
- Administrative control includes: credit, credit notes, list of fuel prices, contracts, maintenance orders, inventory assessments, Banks Guarantees, collected and payment rent, dealer’s volumes, product deliveries, insurance, programs, and initiatives.
- Develop budgets in line with timelines and processes
- Review and analyse performance against targets/plans
- Build strong relationship with retail partner, and handle all customer complaints in a timely manner
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Business Administration (finance or marketing), industrial engineering or related fields.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar senior sales, key account or analytical position.
- Availability to travel extensively (not negotiable)
- Previous knowledge managing and understanding P&L.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fully Bilingual (English and Portuguese)
- Permanent role
- Travel expenses are covered
- Cellphone allowance
- Market related salary
- 13th cheque
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities.