Reference Number: 019 29 04 AB
A South African company that delivers sustainable productivity to the global mining and cement industries is looking for a Sales & Account Management Capital Sales for its operations in South Africa.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- Individual will initiate and maintain strong customer relationships and increase the sales of our products and services.
- Travel will include planned and emergency sales calls throughout the assigned territory.
- Tasks will be to achieve sales and gross profit objectives and create strategic sales action plans.
- Schedule sales calls and meet with customers for the purpose of selling all company equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining the customer relationship while also being the front-line customer service contact.
- Develop strategies to increase wallet share and market penetration.
- Work with the inside sales team to draft proposals.
- Visit installations to consult with customers on equipment operations and replacement requirements.
- Ability to develop value propositions and ROI to help promote product sales.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers & increase order intake and enhance customer retention.
- Respond timeously to customer concerns or requests.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant Bachelor of Science Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in a Sales environment.
- Acquire the latest product information with emphasis on technical advantage, industry quality standards, certifications, pricing, and delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Knowledge of competitor's equipment to help define value proposition for products offering.
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Completion & regular updates of comprehensive account plans for key accounts.
- Competitive Salary in Rand (ZAR)
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.