Reference Number: ZAS
Provides counselling to the local management. Also, acts as the interface between the company. Coordinates the human resource management and employee relations activities of the company, in order to craft a competitive edge through the human capital.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Review any contracts, bids, in order to protect the company assets and ensure compliance with the local regulation.
- Provide relevant assistance to the General Manager and other department managers.
- Coordinate board resolutions, power of attorney and related actions.
- Liaise with authorities and government offices regarding administrative proceedings and court hearings.
- Ensure that the company complies with legal obligations.
- Interface with the lawyer(s) of the company.
- In charge Employee Relations (32 employees in total) (e.g. recruitment process, labour relations, relationship with unions, compliance with local laws, personnel management issues, oversee discipline and grievance); and Human Resources (e.g. career development, employees’ retention)
- For new comers, ensure that relevant induction programs are carried out in order to ease the familiarization of the employees with the company processes
- Set the HR/Legal department annual budget, as per Corporate guidance; and monitor the expenses as well over the year
- Ensure that Human resource processes and procedures are consistently communicated to the staff, and are that the implementation is in line with the approved procedures
- Ensure management of temporary staff; interface with temp agencies
- In charge of preparation and transmission of variable payroll elements, control of pay slips, social declarations and contributions; interface with the payroll service provider
- Ensure management of the training plan from budgeting to evaluation of training programs
- Submit reporting (to local management or to Corporate office), as per the queries
- Implement salary increase, as per the approved budget/company guidance
- Provide relevant assistance to other department managers on HR matters
- Bachelor of Law (LLB (Hons)) from a reputable University
- Minimum of 3 years post call experience acquired from well-established law firm in Reunion or abroad, or acquired from a reputable private company
- Sound knowledge of French / European courts, civil procedures and practice
- Business and commercial law (domestic and international trade law)
- Negotiation skills
- Legal drafting
- Employment and labour law
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Honesty and high integrity
- Bilingual (English & French).
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’ and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
Oil & Gas Team Manager
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.