Reference Number: GAS0092
Our client is a mining business who are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and high energy communications professional to assist the CEO of this business with all round stakeholder communication and management. This includes Investors, Financial Institutions, Social responsibility initiatives, the media and all internal communications within the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A go getter personality to be just as comfortable in the board room closing deals or on the ground inspiring communities whilst implementing social upliftment programs
- Stellar performance in previous roles including knowledge of finance, fund modelling, funding markets, investment and development
- Demonstrable experience of financial communication, marketing and media relations
- An eagerness to work across time zones and travel internationally, with a spirit of adventure
- Quick grasp of concepts and being able to communicate them effectively to investor and funder audiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics, or related fields. A Master's degree (such as an MBA) is not necessary but is considered an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in either Investor Relations, Stakeholder Management or Financial PR
- A good understanding of the mining sector, both in SA and internationally gained either directly or through servicing the sector
- Strong PowerPoint presentation development skills including graphs and advanced art
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.