Reference Number: 997-1406LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa and internationally, is seeking a degree qualified Plant Engineer with a GCC to join their team on site in Lesotho.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Carrying out routine, preventative and corrective maintenance within the processing plant.
- Spares and consumables management.
- Ensure optimum plant availability and functioning through efficient maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering essential.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) for Mines (obtained prior to 2014).
- 8 years’ experience as a Process Plant Engineer within the mining industry.
- Previous contractor management experience.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
- Only South African citizens who are currently based in South Africa will be considered for this position.
- Rotational position.
- Fixed term contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.