Reference Number: 995-1406LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking an experience Senior HR Manager with experience managing multiple operations simultaneously to join their team in Gauteng.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Develop HR plans and systems to support the company’s operations.
- Management of the Industrial Relations functions for the company.
- Minimise the risk of industrial action through ensuring legislation is adhered to.
- Advising on people management solutions.
- Effectively participate in continuous improvement strategies.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Labour Law.
- Completed Management Development Program.
- 10 years previous experience in Human Resources within the mining industry with a strong focus on Industrial Relations.
- 5 years previous experience managing the HR function for groupwide operations (multiple mine sites).
- Experience developing and implementing HR systems.
- Computer literate in MS Office and HR Information Systems.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
- Only South African citizens who are currently based in South Africa will be considered for this position.
- Relocation required.
- Permanent contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.