312 1006 MHU
An international mining client of ours has a vacancy for an Engineering Manager. The successful incumbent’s main duty will be to set up and run the earthmoving workshop. They will need to have previous fleet management experience and be able to conduct fleet tracking in an efficient manner to ensure the growth goes according to plan.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Must have a firm knowledge of Portuguese
- At least 10 years’ experience within the mining industry with at least 5 years being in a management role
- Experience working as an expat
- Must have workshop experience
- Experience with Caterpillar and Volvo equipment
- Must be able to take initiative and have proven leadership skills
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.