317 2706 MHU
Our client is looking for a results-driven Group Accountant, who is able to work under pressure and deliver what is required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Prepare month end journals in compliance with IFRS.
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly rebate schedules.
- Prepare foreign revaluation of loans, debtors and creditors.
- Maintain fixed asset register and prepare fixed assets depreciation journals and reconciliation to general ledger.
- Assist with weekly preparation of forecast cash flow requirements.
- Assist with monthly management accounts preparation
- Assist with annual audit related schedule preparation and supporting documentation collation.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Assist with project related tasks
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree specialising in Accounting (BCom Finance/BCompt)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial accounting role
- Having completed articles would be advantageous
- Experience of currency translations and working with foreign entities functional vs reporting currency
- Project Accounting experience would be advantageous
- Experience working on Sage Evolution software
- Intermediate Excel and Word experience
- High attention to detail
- Team Player
- A good communicator and problem-solving skills
- Good time management