Reference Number: 034 29 08 AB
Our client, a mining company is looking for a Mine Planning & Survey Manager to join their operations in West Africa.
Requirements: Qualifications and Skills
- To direct, manage and coordinate the mine planning, survey and associated functions to provide meaningful and credible inputs into SRL’s operational and strategic decision-making.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management techniques.
- Demonstrated competence in a senior management role in a major resource environment, specializing in the provision of Mine Planning and Survey.
- An ability to develop team members at all levels, with the requirement to develop formal training programs and provide support to enhance employee skillsets.
- An ability to coach and mentor direct reports to improve their performance and impact.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the legislation and regulations inclusive of legislative and regulatory bodies within the mining environment.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of mineral separation techniques and engineering processes with considerable experience in operations, mine planning and survey (8+ years)
- Expert level computer literacy in Surpac mine planning software
- Driver’s License essential
- Expat benefits
- Roster 7/3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button
and visit www.camining.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.