Reference Number: RSB
A leading FMCG multinational group is currently seeking a HealthCare Nutrition Solutions & Pharmacy Developer to join their team at their Mauritian office in Port Louis. This individual would play a key role in the successful launch of products in new markets and the reinforcement in already established markets. The main focus of this role is to develop preference and awareness for the groups Early Life nutrition products.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Co-design, implement and assess medical strategy:
- Co-build and participate to design countries HealthCare Nutrition strategies.
- Design HealthCare Nutrition roadmap in each country (targeting, coverage, events planning, key maternity & pharma actions).
- Ensure execution, animation and KPIs assessment.
- Manage local HealthCare Nutrition budget and ensure country profitability.
- Coordinate availability and use of HealthCare Nutrition support tools.
- Manage HN Representatives Team:
- Guaranty efficient use of “Advanced Ask for Business” methods (profile & segmentation/ communication).
- Develop and animate team through dual visits, team meetings, follow up of activity indicators.
- Be part of new HealthCare Nutrition Representatives hiring.
- Ensure training regarding product knowledge, functional skills, activity assessment, Early Life Nutrition process.
- Set objectives, evaluate team performance, design roadmaps according to HealthCare Nutrition strategy.
- Drive, manage & develop pharma channel teams:
- Implement simultaneous pharma strategy in each country.
- Implement and follow-up specific KPIs, tools and actions.
- Build and ensure convenient team coaching plan (product knowledge, sales technics, merchandising).
- Contribute to effective communication and adhoc missions:
- Communicate permanently and efficiently with Area manager and Africa HQ (pharma and medical environment, roadmap executions, strategy).
- Identify and share best practices within and outside country HealthCare Nutrition teams.
- Ensure adhoc mission identified by Country Manager.
- Technical / Scientific background (Bachelor or Masters) OR Commercial background with strong interest for science.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience within a relevant field, in a management role.
- Ideally prior experience in team management.
- Proven track record in medical visit city / hospitals and/or pharmacies preferably in infant nutrition.
- Languages: English & French are mandatory.
- Use of IT tools e.g. Excel and PowerPoint are mandatory.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.