Reference Number: LEECFN
Our client, a globally recognized food and beverage producer and distributor is currently in search of a suitably qualified and experienced CFO to be based in Nigeria. The role will entail strategy development and the overseeing of all financial activities within the company. Your goal will be to drive profitability and coordinate the activities within the finance department.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Working alongside the board, management, COO’s and department heads.
- Oversee accounting department, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Supervise the company’s investment operations working with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as required for expansion
- Ensuring the agreed business model delivers goals and results in line with expectations
- Analyze and prepare and direct relevant reports relating to the finance departments
- Stay on top of trends and opportunities for business growth and expansion while projecting growth potential.
- Meet unit heads on a regular basis ensuring they are informed and to offer direction.
- Regularly update and review the company’s business model ensuring it aligns with the environmental and competitive realities of the markets
- Analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate
- Direct financial strategy, planning and forecasts
- Studies long –range economic trends and projects company prospects for future growth in overall sales and market share, opportunities for acquisition or expansion into new product areas.
- Develop and administer policies and practices
- Ensure that management is accurately guided on financial decisions to be made
- Performance management and provision of coaching, training, mentoring and counseling of staff as necessary
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relevant Degree – MBA advantageous
- Must be a SAICA registered CA(SA)
- 10 years of experience in a financial management capacity
- Experience working for a large international brand advantageous
- Corporate Financing/Equity Funding /Dept. Refinancing experience preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to Nigeria
- Incentive structure
- Housing assistance
- Transport allowance
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV
to Lise Kotze
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com
for more exciting opportunities. Please note - only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all CV's are recorded on our database for other suitable roles.