Reference Number: JOK
In liaison with COMPANY’s Technical Entities, SERVICES participate in the processes of purchasing and expediting Goods or Services at the request Quality, in due Time and at the best Price/Cost.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Collect data/information for annual budget / AFE for entity in conjunction with technical responsible and budget owners
- Follow up of running & technical costs. propose revised forecast information based on latest work scope
- Ad hoc budget and variance realization variance analysis for management/HQ
- Verify all invoices to ensure timely payment (PO/Contract, Request for Services, Tariff, realization of service, etc.) & update budgets
- Prepare all necessary documentation for the month for the month end closure (accrual’s, SKF’s, etc.)
- Prepare monthly cost report with variance analysis to help technical responsible manager with their budgets/costs
- Prepare monthly management report in conjunction with HQ
- Liaison with stock control / logistics team to ensure that stock received, transferred to site and returned stock are well integrated in accounting in order to ascertain the actual well costs
- Review of commitments created to ensure accuracy of cost objects, contract amounts, currency split.
- Maintain records and processes to track advance payments to all contractors & vendors
- Liaison with technical teams (Drilling, Logistics, Exploration, Operations, etc.) for better understanding & follow up of allocated costs & cost re-invoicing
- Any other duties as may be delegated
- Accuracy of analysis and reports to aid planning and decision making
- Adherence to company payment periods, timely processing of invoices.
- Integrity of data/information maintained in databases
- B Com Accounting or Business Management.
- Professional qualification / taxation experiences an advantage
- Good knowledge of oil and gas contracts & legislations e.g. JOA, tax laws etc
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good knowledge of SAP and or other accounting packages.
- Good organisational ability, Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- An attitude of diligence, discretion and integrity are also necessary
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.