345 1710 MHU
Our client has a vacancy for a Regional Business Line Manager (RBLM) to take their Surface and Exploration Drilling (SED) business to the next level. The primary task will be to maximize sales, grow the market share, maintain consolidated profitability and thereby strengthen the Company’s market position in the South African Region. The target is to enhance development of SED division within the Company’s South African Region, so as, to become and remain the market leader for Surface and Exploration drilling equipment in the markets of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique. This a key role which is part of the Management Team and reports into the Regional General Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Map the market in SA Region and determine Company standing in the surface mining equipment segment during the last six years (2012-2018)
- Prepare a fresh Territory Management Plan for SED in South Africa.
- Work with Country Managers and finalize Territory Management Plans for SED in Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique.
- Identify Key Customers/Key Prospects/Competitor Strongholds in all 5 countries and define a Winning Strategy for each of them.
- Identify Mining Consultants in the SA Region and make a short-medium-long term Plan on how to work towards getting each of them on board with Company Technology/Products/Solutions
- Make a list of Mining Contractors in the SA Region and make an Action Plan on how to succeed with Company Technology/Products/Solutions in the short-medium-long term.
- Assess total market potential covering surface equipment in mining and infrastructure space in the SA Region during 2019-2022 and outline ambitions for growing market/customer share year on year.
- Plan objectives and strategies to achieve the required targets (short-medium-long term) through the Marketing and Sales Team
- To manage, motivate and develop the SED team and observe the company policy of equal opportunities in employment equity.
- Work actively on Company brand positioning in line with the strategy of SED division
- Increase customer satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in Customer surveys (and/or via other channels)
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment in your domain
- As a Senior Management Team member you need to actively contribute in developing Company South African Region organization in order to be able to attract, develop and retain the right people.
- Increase employee satisfaction by putting actions in place for improvement needs as revealed in MY VOICE surveys
- Interact with the other divisions within Company’s SA Division especially Parts and Service and Rock Drilling Tools to support the development of synergies and thereby consolidated result/ performance of the Company
- Work seamlessly with Company Global Strategic Customers to deliver lasting results in SED domain
Benefits and Contractual information:
- An Engineering degree is a must + 5 years management experience in a similar role
- 10 years minimum strategic sales experience in the mining environment
- MBA /Management qualification would be advantageous
- The incumbent has to be very well known/networked in the surface mining environment of South Africa
- Solid technical knowledge of Surface Mining Equipment and Applications
- Proven track record of delivering consistent performance (increasing revenue and market share)
- Excellent Leadership and People Management Skills
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build strong & effective working relationships with customers and colleagues
Please apply directly by clicking on the ‘apply now button’
and visit www.camining.com
for the latest CA Mining jobs.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.