Reference Number: BL
My client is looking for a Fuel Cell Technician to Install, operate, or maintain integrated fuel cell systems in transportation, stationary, or portable applications.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Recommend improvements to fuel cell design or performance.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance procedures, such as part replacements or tune-ups.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Test fuel cells or fuel cell stacks, using complex electronic equipment.
- Assemble fuel cells or fuel cell stacks according to mechanical or electrical assembly documents or schematics.
- Troubleshoot fuel cell test equipment.
- Order fuel cell testing materials.
- Report results of fuel cell tests.
- Perform routine or preventive maintenance on fuel cell test equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineers License
- Minimum 5 years in related field
- Knowledge with AutoCAD
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.