Reference Number: BL
The Wind energy analyst helps ensure that the wind farms are constructed effectively and that they provide the desired level of energy. You will need to be able to assess weather patterns so that they can determine the best places to locate wind farms, and their duties include traveling to sites and assessing the conditions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Will need to review technical information related to wind turbines and its construction and that they will be certain that the equipment will perform as desired.
- Once determined where the wind farm will be built and named specific construction requirements for that farm, they would be responsible for the projection of how much energy the farm will produce.
- When the farm is operational, you will assess its actual production levels, and they may help identify ways to improve production levels.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s is preferred
- Good Knowledge of Wind Turbines and Wind Energy production systems
- Minimum 7 Years in related field
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.