The Manager of contracts and procurement is pivotal for the organization’s buying decisions. The successful candidate for this position will be required to develop and deliver the contracting and procurement strategy (contract, logistics and supply) for Major Projects throughout the project pipeline to maximize value through the Africa Growth Strategy.
· Promote a safe, innovative culture aligned to the company’s values and vision
· Actively manage strategic partnerships to identify and execute sourcing opportunities that enhance value
· Develop and deliver the Africa Development contracting and procurement strategy to maximize value encompassing major Greenfields and Brownfields project studies.
· Supporting project teams in working collaboratively with all stakeholders to drive the highest value project outcomes
· Preparation of contracts related project deliverables and documentation in line with company requirements
· Building and managing multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary contracts teams with internal and external resources to maximize value to develop and achieve project deliverables
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 15 years’ experience in procurement and contracts, with minimum of 5 years leading procurement and contracts in a project environment.
· Proven delivery experience into remote African sites
- Ability to collect and use data to form solutions to problems
· Western and Chinese procurement practices
· Insight into best practice in other project or mining organizations within procurement and contracting
· High level procurement and contracting skills in analysis and optimization
· Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders within and external to the project
· Competent in use of SAP or similar ERP system
- Competent in the preparation of strategies to define and execute contract optimization opportunities for continuous improvement
- High level of commercial and legal contract acumen
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.