Reference Number: JOK
Knowledge of sales process and tools to support front line sales representatives in promoting and selling the organization's products and services within assigned geographic area, product range or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Identifies prospects and assists with the preparation of presentations.
- Develops sales skills and knowledge of the products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative to promote products, close orders and resolve problems.
- Maintain and update the Core database with details of customer activities.
- Develop understanding of machining practices and processes utilizing modern tooling systems and how ’s product portfolio meets the market needs.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- To support field sales reps with product testing and related tasks in order to ultimately support additional sales and market share gains.
- Gather and compile data, tool testing comparisons, competitive information, and cost comparisons.
- Grade 12 / Equivalent qualification
- Relevant post Matric qualification will be advantageous
- Experience in in a mining environment with specific exposure to rock tools
- At least 2 years’ experience in various mining applications
- Experience in Trackless Machinery environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- A valid drivers’ license
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
The CA Global Group
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.