To effectively develop brand awareness for the organisation.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of Pre-engineered buildings, special structural steel fabrication, metal roofing and cladding along with complete design, manufacturing and erection solutions. With years of experience, our client has developed the technical knowhow and knowledge base to provide the best metal building/roofing/cladding expertise in the country.
Duties & Responsibilities, KPA:
- Pre-Engineered Building
- Cold form Section
- Metal Roofing & Cladding Solution
- Specialized Structural steel fabrication
- PUF Panels
Education & Experience Required:
- Generate qualified inquiries through Industrial visits, meeting with architects, contractors, builders etc.
- Conduct Market research to know the upcoming industrial area.
- Communicate with target customers and manage customer relationships.
- Generating the QRF and coordinating with design department to get the optimized offer.
- Submit and explain the offer.
- Close the order with customer as per company standard guidelines.
- Should be able to consult the architect/Customer for arriving on a favourable decision in company favour.
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Preparation of Proposal/ Quotation, required correspondence with client like drawing/ BOQ/colour shade approval and Project /Payment follow up.
- Report generation for all marketing activities on daily basis.
- To achieve the assigned target of order booking.
- Contribute to, and develop, marketing plans and strategies.
- Conduct market research to know the customer need and product up gradation.
- Monitor competitor’s activity.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
Benefits and Contractual information:
- B. Tech/ Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- Skills: Hardworking, Persistent, Dependable, Positive and soft spoken with pleasing personality.
- Functional area: Sales & Marketing
to be discussed
: Country Head