Reference Number: RSB
A well-known sporting league is currently seeking a Compliance & Regulatory professional to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the Legal Affairs and Compliance function for the organization and will develop & implement the Compliance program. This individual will be based in Cairo, Egypt and will report to the Legal Affairs & Compliance Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ensure development and implementation of organization’s compliance program (Evaluate training needs and training team, develop and implement monitoring and screening programs, identify areas of improvement and recommend mitigating actions).
- Evaluate and support / challenge effectiveness of controls and adherence to compliance program components and provide advice and counsel as needed.
- Review current policies and procedures within the organization for alignment, consolidation and harmonization with division needs.
- Develop compliance training programs and deliver specialized training as appropriate, as well as deliver Governance Workshops to raise awareness of compliance issues.
- Raise awareness of compliance risks and continuous monitoring.
- Manage forensic reviews to disclose mismanagement of organization funds.
- BSc in Finance, Business Administration or Law.
- 5+ years of experience in Compliance or related field (Risk management or Advisory experience, Audit, Finance or Legal) with understanding of structure and needs of an effective compliance program.
- Professional experience in an International environment.
- Familiar with key Compliance program components, such as Compliance Risk assessment, Due diligence, Training and Policy implementation.
- Experience in preparing Explanatory documents or Compliance reports and presenting to Senior executive team members.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Fluent in English & French (oral and written).
- Additional knowledge Arabic and/or Portuguese is a great advantage.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the ‘apply button’
and visit www.caglobalint.com
for the latest CA Global jobs.
CA Global Finance
Should you not receive a response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.